Prior to using EagleSoft EveryWare for the Web, you must first
setup your preferences and password in the EagleSoft program.
In EagleSoft, click on Online in the menu and choose EveryWare
Sync Preferences. The EveryWare Export Wizard will walk you
through the steps of setting up your EveryWare preferences.
Once you have finished the Wizard, click on Online in the menu
again and this time choose EveryWare Web Sync. Your data will
automatically be exported and sent to the EveryWare web site.
To begin using EagleSoft EveryWare, connect to the Internet
and open your web browser to
http://www.eaglesoft.net/everyware . In the login
form enter your EagleSoft Client ID and Password that you
set up in the Wizard, then click Login.
logging in to EveryWare, you can view the following items: Phone
Book, PostOp Calls, Prescriptions, Schedule, Tasks, InfoPort (currently available
for Central users only), and eReferrals. *
- Click the Phone Book button to view your
list of Providers, Pharmacies and Referral contacts.
- Click the PostOp Calls button to view any
PostOp calls you have scheduled.
- Click the Prescriptions button to view a
list of medications prescribed.
- Click the Schedule button to view up to
two weeks of your schedule.
- Click the Tasks button to view a list of
- Click the InfoPort button to view Provider
Productivity and Day Sheet reports (currently available for
Central users only).
- Click the eReferrals button to view any electronic eReferrals that you have sent to other doctors.
* All EveryWare data is relative to the time frame of your last EveryWare Web Sync.